Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Brrrrrr!

Ok, this is dedication! It was 20 degrees this morning at 6.15am, and out I went! I wore the technical tights and shirt (with fleece against the skin) and a windbreaker, as well as a hat and light gloves. Everything was ok except for the big hill and the wind across Garfield meadow approaching Grand Army Plaza. Did the center loop in the park which is 3.4 miles (door to door from my apt building). Legs were feeling better than Monday, when my hamstrings felt a bit tired still from the race.
Glad I got the run in today since it's supposed to be snowy tomorrow.
Going to Montauk Fri-Sun, and the weather will be in the teens!!! Yikes!

Today's run: 3.25 miles at 34 minutes

PS - I don't think I'm going to log the food anymore. Have had numerous recommendations not to diet while training!

No comments:

Post a Comment